Relay for Life – Cancer Council
Well another Relay has come and gone for 2016! Sharon Powell, Cluster Manager for Clarence Valley Imaging had the following good news to report:
The Grafton relay has raised $70,000 to date with our CVI team raising $2563.70.
Special thanks to everyone who was involved in the Relay whether it was in a big or
Special thanks to:-
* NCRG for sponsoring the event as well as our team
* anyone that donated prizes or money, with special mention to Jess Dean
Photography for our major prize
* those that sold raffle tickets
* Cortney and Kate who decorated our baton (many many people commented at
the Relay how clever our baton was and that we should have won a prize)
* Chloe and Nikki for all the cutting out you did so we could decorate our site and
* And finally extra special thanks to my walkers and the people who kept me
company overnight and helped with pack-up.