Northern Rivers Women’s Imaging is a dedicate facility operated by female technical and administrative staff and is located on Lvl 2 at St Vincents Hospital in Lismore.
Our on-site Radiologists specialise in Women’s Imaging – meaning you benefit from a highly personalised and sensitive experience in a facility dedicated to meeting the unique medical imaging and diagnostic needs of women.
- Breast Ultrasound and Mammograms
- Breast Biopsy Services (Fine Needle, Core)
- Pre-operative Breast services (Lymposcintigraphy and Hookwire localisation)
- Bone Mineral Densitometry
- Pregnancy and Nuchal Translucency Risk Assessments
- Pelvic Ultrasound
Many of these services are also available through our general practices. Please contact your local NCRG branch for more information.